A flat inner town block, occupied by a rundown 1900’s weatherboard house, with numerous shabby outbuildings.
The decision to retain the old house was based on a sentimental attachment from the owners. It was close to derelict. The existing house was located close to the North boundary, so a North facing addition creating a courtyard was a logical concept for this one. The owners have done a great job bringing this old house back to life.